If you do not know if you are on my email list, please send me your email either as a comment on this blog, or email me at SuzEQ1717@yahoo.com with your email...because I would really like to send out an email update soon (I have had just such a difficult time gathering my thoughts and trying to plan out what to say!)
Well, we are continuing to bond with students through various activities....on Tuesday Kev and me found an interesting sight...."American coffee" in a vending machine along our walk....:
And we went to dinner and karaoke with Tomoko, Sae, and Miki...
(the dinner pictures didn't work out well.....so here are the karaoke pictures!)
Here's Tomoko! She is so cute and so much fun!
And here's Sae, Miki and me! They are so much fun! I really loved spending time with these girls!
A few quick prayer requests:
*Please pray that Shaberanaito tonight would be a great time of bonding with each other, and also that our discussions would just be planting seeds and stirring deep thinking...
*Please pray that I will have energy!!!!!
*I am going with a bunch of girls to Harajuku and Shibuya this Saturday, so please pray that that will be a good time of growing friendships!
Thank you so much for all of your prayers!!!
That's all I have for today....so send me your emails if I don't already have it :)
1 comment:
sooozan! i can't read your blog becasue of time at the internet cafe....but i'm love you and think of you often! i've met japanese students here who know of some people in the BEST club! how cool is that?!?!?
-alicia
Post a Comment