昨日、 盛岡で7.2マグニチュードの地震がありました。 八王子市では震度3の揺れがありました。 ちょっとこわかったです。。。 いつか、東京で大きな地震があると言われています。 きっと、こわいでしょう。。。 何が起こるか分からないから、神様を頼ることを思い出します。
A few days ago, I met with one of the freshman girls, Naoko for dinner, and we met up with Ashley, Ikumi, Yuri and her boyfriend Kuri by a complete coincidence, so we took purikura pictures...which is probably one of my favorite things to do in Japan! So, here they are....



And yesterday we did the Tama Center hide and seek, which was hilarious. All of us foreigners dressed up in weird costumes and rode the monorail to Tama Center, where we also ate in costume at the Wendy's.... (by the way...I'm supposed to be a rock star...notice the cardboard guitar)
And then we found Kitty-chan.... (here's Tomo and David with Kitty-chan)
Here is what I made students do when they found me...:
3 comments:
thanks for sharing! what a great few days it seems!
i like that dude's quote " can you give them that amount of time? " nice blog and nice video. LOLOLOL
Love the wig!
Post a Comment