Here are some fun pictures from the week...:
David and Walter with XTREME Harry Potter at the train station after soccer:
Then we went to the zoo with Jun:
(back: Walter, Kev, Ashley, me front: Liz, Ross)
Kevin just loves Water Buffalo...(we name this one Boris...he controls the weather)
And of course, what would the zoo be without giant insects?
(Walter)
(me, Liz, Ashley)
(Ross, Kev, Walter, and Jun)
Also, Saaya has been helping teach me Japanese! Thus, I gave her a study break since right now finals are starting for all of the students and she had been studying for 7 hours...so we went to take some purikura..


(Saaya wrote that, not me! haha)
(oh, and the next one is kind of a long story...)

Tanoshikatta!
Anyway, please pray for the students in BEST club as these next 2 (or 3) weeks they have their finals, and they won't be as available and definitely really stressed out! Also, we are going to the fireworks festival (hanabi) next Sunday in Yokohama, and maybe the Saturday after that, too in Tachikawa. Please pray that not too many and not too few students will come to the festivals, and also that none of us will get lost!!! (ack!)
Thank you so much for your support!
Also, as I said I would be giving funding updates over the summer, I still have around $1,900 to raise, so if you would like to give, please pray about doing so!
Thank you for reading my blog!!!
3 comments:
nice vid
Yo Susan!
Isn't the TamaZoo the best! Did you guys get to go on the lion bus?
Thanks for continuing to update your blog. You should tell your bro to jump on board the updates bandwagon. I'd love to hear how Ross, Kevin, and Ashley are doing, but understandable you guys sound pretty busy.
Have fun in Yokohama. If you go with Masashi ask him to tell you the story about what Cole shouted after the festival before we boarded the train... It's a classic :)
We're praying for you guys!
We did get to go on the lion bus! It was pretty crazy.
I'll try to force Kevin into updating his blog again...hmm...
Post a Comment