Thursday, July 17, 2008

A few prayer requests

I promise someday before the end of July I will send another email (There, I said it, now you must hold me accountable to that!)

BUT

Right now I have some prayer requests and an outline of my schedule for the weekend/next week:

Friday: English lunch table at Chuo, teaching English to the Rood's neighbors, Shaberanaito
Saturday: Drive to Mount Fuji. Climb Mount Fuji (that will take 5 hours to climb and maybe 2 or 3 to descend?). Onsen.
Sunday: Hanabi (Fireworks festival) in Yokohama (I have received word that we may be stuffed - literally - into the trains for this event. Also, we will wear yukata.)

Monday: We're having a team day of hanging out, spending time together, etc. before David leaves on Wednesday.

And then we're back to the normal schedule.

I am going to be SO. TIRED.

Please pray for energy and strength!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

haha that video is amazing

Christy said...

I can't see the videos because youtube is illegal here! o_o

but I love you and I will be praying for you! :D