Friday, May 30, 2008

Leaving already?!?!

I can't believe it...I am leaving for Japan tomorrow! It's so crazy!

I have just a few prayer requests as I probably won't be updating this for a week or so...

1) Please pray that our flights will go well and we will be able to make all of our flights on time!

2) Please pray that our baggage doesn't get lost!...

3) Please pray for really good conversations and energy as we meet each other usually after a very, very long and tiring travel...

I am SO excited and SO nervous...right now it doesn't even feel like I'm actually going to Japan...I think It will sink in more once I'm on the plane/actually in Japan... :)

1 comment:

Christy said...

You're in Japan now!!

I've been praying and will continue praying! (I was on planes all yesterday returning from Mexico so I was definitely thinking about all of you!)

So excited to hear how you're doing and all that God does!

love you!