Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Funding needs! Updated *7/5/08*

Alright, so thus far I am a little over 68% funded! Thus, I still have a little over $1,600 to raise while in Japan! I am confident that God will provide...thinking of Matthew 6:25-34, with Jesus' teachings on provision and worry, and Philippians 4:10-20

Seeing the above passage, I must ask if any of you feel called to give a second gift or a bigger gift, as I still have $1,600 to go and I don't have any more people to ask (although please pray about this...and you can continue to give during the trip...I will be sure to update on funding and let you all know when I am fully funded)! You can give simply by clicking on the link I provided on the right hand side of the screen, and you can give anonymously, too, if you desire to do so :). Here is the website for that: Donation site

Also, I have two more teammates who I know also need to raise a lot more funds if you feel led to help them (their blogs are on the right!)
Kevin
Ashley

Please email me with any questions at: SuzEQ1717@yahoo.com!

Thank you for your support!!!

1 comment:

Amanda Sims said...

hey susan!
i love your blog!
O. This is Amanda Sims. We both connect in Chicago in,...3 days!
can't wait to meet you!